Agitator tanks are specialized containers equipped with mixing devices that suspend solids in liquids and ensure uniformity and homogeneity of the contents. Agitated tanks play an integral role in many industrial mixing and dissolving processes.
List Common Types of Agitators By China Agitator Tank Supplier
- Magnetic agitators employ a rotating magnetic drive with no seals. They are ideal for handling abrasives or corrosive materials.
- Turbine agitators have multiple curved blades to generate a vortex that draws solids into circulation. They are used for demanding mixing applications.
- Propeller agitators have blades resembling a ship’s propeller. They create swirling motion and higher shear for effective blending and dispersion.
- Paddle agitators use rotating paddles or blades to sweep through the tank contents. They provide good solid suspension but lower shear forces.
How Do Agitator Tanks Work?
Agitator tanks consist of a pressure vessel or container fitted with an agitator or mixer. The tank contains the liquid-solid mixture to be blended. The agitator breaks up solids, prevents settling and ensures continuous circulation within the tank.
China Agitator Tank Supplier Tell You Applications Of Agitator Tanks
Agitator tanks are widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, and many other industrial processes for:
- Dissolving solids in liquids
- Suspending solids within liquids
- Emulsifying immiscible liquids
- Reacting chemicals
- Homogenizing mixtures
Recomend A Specific Agitator Tank By China Agitator Tank Supplier
In order to make a recommendation, I would need details like:
The substances you are mixing (solids, liquids, and their properties)
The volume of material you need to mix
Any safety or sanitary requirements
The temperatures and pressures involved
How much mixing/agitation is required
Any space constraints or installation considerations
There are many agitator tank options from different manufacturers with a wide range of specifications. Selecting the right one for your specific application process requires understanding the key factors I outlined in the previous blog post and having information about your specific needs.