JINGJIN Is Leading Mining Filter Press Manufacturer
Jingjin Environmental Protection Inc. founded in 1998, is a leading provider of environmental protection services and solutions. The company offers a full range of services including:
- Production of filter equipment
- Filter technology and system design
- Environmental protection project contracting and management
Jingjin is the vice president unit of the China Environmental Protection Industry Association. The company led the development of national standards for filter presses and plates in China.
Jingjin’s filter press production capacity and sales volume have been the largest in the world for 12 consecutive years. The company exports to over 123 countries and regions globally.
The Jingjin brand has been recognized as a ‘Famous Chinese Trademark’ by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce of China. It is also protected by an international Madrid Trademark Registration.
We pay attention to environmental protection
- A French press, also called a press or plunger, is a coffee-making device consisting of a cylindrical glass or stainless steel carafe and a plunger with a metal or nylon mesh filter.
- Put coarse ground coffee in a glass bottle, add hot water, and let the mixture steep for a few minutes.
- Then depress the plunger to separate the brewed coffee from the coffee grounds. A mesh filter separates the coffee from the liquid, making it a “press” rather than a filter coffee maker.
Supply Ability：10000 Set/Sets per Year
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Seaworthy packing: Big part: plastic film winding , fix well in the container. Small part: iron box
Port: customer specified
Lead Time: One month
- The frame material of Jingjin filter press is Q345B, and its tensile strength is 1.4 times that of Q235, which makes the operation of Jingjin filter press safer and more stable.
- The cylinder seat, pressure plate and thrust plate are formed by carbon dioxide shielded welding.
- The main beam of the Beijing-Tianjin filter press adopts a welded box structure design and is manufactured by submerged arc automatic welding technology.
- All parts that need to be painted are derusted and iron sheet treated by high-speed centrifugal shot blasting. Apply acrylic urethane paint directly after MIO epoxy build primer for best adhesion.
- Hundreds of tons of putty can be saved every year, which not only reduces the cost, but also protects the environment. More importantly, it improves the adhesion and anti-corrosion rating of filter press paint.