Jingjin Environmental Protection was established in 1998 with the mission of providing comprehensive environmental protection services. It is a leading service provider in the production of complete sets of filtration equipment, overall solution of filtration technology and contracting and operation of environmental protection projects.
The company is also the vice president unit of China Environmental Protection Industry Association, and the main drafting unit of national standards for filter presses and filter plates. Its filter press has ranked first in the world in production capacity and sales volume for twelve consecutive years, and its products are sold in 123 countries and regions. Such as Chamber Filter Press, Laboratory Filter Press or Quick Open Filter Press, etc.
Comparing Quick Open Filter Press With Laboratory Filter Press
Filter presses are used for dewatering slurries in various industrial applications. Two common types of filter presses are laboratory filter presses and quick opening filter presses.
Laboratory Filter Presses:
- Used for small scale testing and experiments
- Typically have a much smaller filtering area compared to production filter presses
- Often built to be lightweight with anodized aluminum frames
- Easy to operate by hand using wing nuts or thumb screws
- Used for product development, optimizing filtration parameters and testing new filter media
Quick Opening Filter Presses:
- Designed for high volume production applications
- Have larger plate sizes and higher throughput capacities
- Built with thick steel frames to handle heavy duty use
- Lever or hydraulic powered opening and closure systems allow quick plate removal
- More expensive initial cost compared to laboratory presses
- Used where space and time efficiency are priorities
Tell You More Differences In Design:
Both Laboratory Filter Presses and Quick Open Filter Press have own advantages. Actually, they also own differences of showing special features. No matter, referring to application or size and weight, we will list below:
- Laboratory presses are smaller in filtering area, typically up to 1 m2. Quick opening presses range from 2-50 m2 or larger.
- Laboratory presses have longer cycle times of up to 30 minutes. Quick opening presses have cycle times as low as 3-5 minutes.
- Laboratory presses are hand loaded. Quick opening presses use mechanical or hydraulic systems for faster loading and unloading.
- Laboratory presses weigh up to 100 kg. Quick opening presses weigh several tons.
- Laboratory presses cost $1,000-$5,000. Quick opening presses cost $10,000-$100,000.